On the Least Upper Bound of Discount Factors That Are Compatible with Optimal Period-Three Cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 69 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 397-417.
- Sorger, Gerhard, 2004. "Consistent planning under quasi-geometric discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 118-129, September.
- César L. Guerrero-Luchtenberg, 2004. "Chaos vs. patience in a macroeconomic model of capital accumulation: New applications of a uniform neighborhood turnpike theorem," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 19(1), pages 45-60.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Discounting and Long-Run Behavior: Global Bifurcation Analysis of a Family of Dynamical Systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 256-293, January.
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2005.
"On topological chaos in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 127-133, July.
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Topological Chaos in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-18, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet, 2004.
"Incomplete Market Dynamics in a Neoclassical Production Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
11016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angeletos, George-Marios & Calvet, Laurent-Emmanuel, 2005. "Incomplete-market dynamics in a neoclassical production economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 407-438, August.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet, 2005. "Incomplete Market Dynamics in a Neoclassical Production Economy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2058, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2004. "On Impatience, Economic Growth and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Dynamic Analysis of Resource Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(2), pages 123-152, June.
- Cesar Guerrero-Luchtenberg, 1998. "- A Turnpike Theoreme For A Family Of Functions," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gerhard Sorger, 2008.
"some notes on discount factor restrictions for dynamic optimization problems,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0805, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sorger, Gerhard, 2009. "Some notes on discount factor restrictions for dynamic optimization problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(7-8), pages 435-448, July.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Venditti, Alain, 2007. "Wealth inequality, preference heterogeneity and macroeconomic volatility in two-sector economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 414-441, July.
- Guerrero-Luchtenberg, C.L., 2000. "A uniform neighborhood turnpike theorem and applications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 329-357, November.
- Mitra, Tapan, 1998. "On the relationship between discounting and complicated behavior in dynamic optimization models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 421-434, January.
- Goenka, Aditya & Poulsen, Odile, 2004. "Factor Intensity Reversal and Ergodic Chaos," Working Papers 04-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 2001. "Complex ecologic-economic dynamics and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Keister, Todd, 1998. "Money Taxes and Efficiency When Sunspots Matter," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 43-68, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.