A uniform neighborhood turnpike theorem and applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
- Mitra, Tapan, 1998. "On the relationship between discounting and complicated behavior in dynamic optimization models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 421-434, January.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1996. "On the Least Upper Bound of Discount Factors That Are Compatible with Optimal Period-Three Cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 306-333, May.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tadashi Shigoka & Makoto Yano, 1998. "Interior Optimal Chaos with Arbitrarily Low Discount Rates," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 49(3), pages 223-233, 09.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1995. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Optimal Growth: An Example," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 981-1001, July.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1973. "Duality Theory for Infinite Horizon Convex Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(7), pages 783-789, March.
- Santos, Manuel S, 1991. "Smoothness of the Policy Function in Discrete Time Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1365-82, September.
- Alexandre Scheinkman, Jose, 1976. "On optimal steady states of n-sector growth models when utility is discounted," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 11-30, February.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1995. "A New Turnpike Theorem for Discounted Programs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 371-82, May.
- Tyrrell Rockafellar, R., 1976. "Saddle points of Hamiltonian systems in convex Lagrange problems having a nonzero discount rate," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-113, February.
- Sorger, Gerhard, 1992. "On the minimum rate of impatience for complicated optimal growth paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 160-179, February.
- Mitra, Tapan, 1996. "An Exact Discount Factor Restriction for Period-Three Cycles in Dynamic Optimization Models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 281-305, May.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Topological entropy of policy functions in concave dynamic optimization models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 181-194.
- Tapan Mitra & Gerhard Sorger, 1999. "Rationalizing Policy Functions by Dynamic Optimization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 375-392, March.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003.
"A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth,"
Discussion Paper Series
139, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 158, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2005. "A nonsmooth, nonconvex model of optimal growth," Discussion Paper Series 173, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Darong Dai, 2013.
"Wealth Martingale and Neighborhood Turnpike Property In Dynamically Complete Market With Heterogeneous Investors,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 86-110, December.
- Dai, Darong, 2011. "Wealth Martingale and Neighborhood Turnpike Property in Dynamically Complete Market with Heterogeneous Investors," MPRA Paper 46416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- César L. Guerrero-Luchtenberg, 2004. "Chaos vs. patience in a macroeconomic model of capital accumulation: New applications of a uniform neighborhood turnpike theorem," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 19(1), pages 45-60.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.