The Logic of Belief and Belief Change: A Decision Theoretic Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 69 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Billot, 2002. "The Deep Side of Preference Theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 243-270, November.
- Ziv Hellman, 2012. "Deludedly Agreeing to Agree," Discussion Paper Series dp605, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2011.
"Awareness-Dependent Subjective Expected Utility,"
1022, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Michael Trost, 2013. "Epistemic characterizations of iterated deletion of inferior strategy profiles in preference-based type spaces," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 755-776, August.
- John Dickhaut & Radhika Lunawat & Kira Pronin & Jack Stecher, 2011.
"Decision making and trade without probabilities,"
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 275-288, October.
- Schipper, Burkhard C, 2011. "Preference-Based Unawareness," MPRA Paper 30221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiao Luo & Yi-Chun Chen, 2004. "A Unified Approach to Information, Knowledge, and Stability," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 472, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.