Convergence Theorems on the Core of a Public Goods Economy: Sufficient Conditions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 62 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conley, John P. & Diamantaras, Dimitrios, 1996. "Generalized Samuelson conditions and welfare theorems for nonsmooth economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 137-152, January.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2002.
"Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
634, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna, 2003. "Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 87-120, May.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 1998. "Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs," Working Papers mwooders-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 2000. "Approximate Cores of Games and Economies with Clubs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1790, Econometric Society.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 535, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nizar Allouch, 2013.
"A competitive equilibrium for a warm-glow economy,"
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 269-282, May.
- Nizar Allouch, 2009. "A Core-equilibrium Convergence in an Economy with Public Goods," Working Papers 642, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Tijs, S. & Wooders, M., 1995.
"Axiomatizations of Lindhal and Ratio Equilibria in Public Good Economies,"
9577, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den & Tijs, S.H. & Wooders, M.H., 1995. "Axiomatizations of Lindahl and ratio equilibria in public good economies," Discussion Paper 1995-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- FURUSAWA Taiji & KONISHI Hideo, 2011.
"Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy,"
11028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Konishi, Hideo & Furusawa, Taiji, 2011. "Contributing or free-riding? Voluntary participation in a public good economy," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 6(2), May.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 681, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2010. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-128, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hideo Konishi & Taiji Furusawa, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? A Theory of Endogenous Lobby Formation," Working Papers 2008.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2007. "The Edgeworth Conjecture in a Public Goods Economy: An Elementary Example," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(6), pages 1-4.
- Monique Florenzano & Elena Laureana Del Mercato, 2004.
"Edgeworth and Lindahl-Foley equilibria of a general equilibrium model with private provision of pure public goods,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b04082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- MONIQUE FLORENZANO & ELENA L. del MERCATO, 2006. "Edgeworth and Lindahl-Foley equilibria of a General Equilibrium Model with Private Provision of Pure Public Goods," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(5), pages 713-740, December.
- Monique Florenzano & Elena L. Del Mercato, 2006. "Edgeworth and Lindahl-Foley equilibria of a general equilibrium model with private provision of pure public goods," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00085726, HAL.
- Hideo Konishi & Ryusuke Shinohara, 2011. "Voluntary Participation and the Provision of Public Goods in Large Finite Economies," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 776, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Conley, John P. & Wooders, Myrna H., 1997. "Equivalence of the Core and Competitive Equilibrium in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 421-440, May.
- Gilles, R.P., 1999. "Coalitional Provision of Pure Collective Goods," Discussion Paper 1999-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Konishi, Hideo & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 1998. "Equilibrium in a Finite Local Public Goods Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 224-244, April.
- Berliant, Marcus & Rothstein, Paul, 2000. "On Models with an Uncongestible Public Good and a Continuum of Consumers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 388-396, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.