Evolution and strategic stability: From maynard smith to kohlberg and mertens
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 57 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1997. "What have we learned from Evolutionary Game Theory so far?," Working Paper Series 487, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 26 Oct 1998.
- van Veelen, Matthijs, 2012. "Robustness against indirect invasions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 382-393.
- Hauk, Esther & Hurkens, Sjaak, 2002.
"On Forward Induction and Evolutionary and Strategic Stability,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 66-90, September.
- Esther Hauk & Sjaak Hurkens, 1999. "On forward induction and evolutionary and strategic stability," Economics Working Papers 408, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 1999.
- Demichelis, Stefano & Ritzberger, Klaus & Swinkels, Jeroen M., 2002.
"The Simple Geometry of Perfect Information Games,"
115, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ramon Marimon & Ellen McGrattan, 1993.
"On adaptive learning in strategic games,"
Economics Working Papers
24, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- DE MICHELIS, Stefano & GERMANO, Fabrizio, 2000.
"On the indices of zeros of nash fields,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Matthijs van Veelen, 2010. "But Some Neutrally Stable Strategies are More Neutrally Stable than Others," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-033/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jonathan Bendor & Piotr Swistak, 1998. "Evolutionary Equilibria: Characterization Theorems and Their Implications," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 99-159, October.
- Lars Koch, 2008. "Evolution and Correlated Equilibrium," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Villena, Mauricio G. & Villena, Marcelo J., 2004. "Evolutionary Game Theory and Thorstein Veblen’s Evolutionary Economics: Is EGT Veblenian?," MPRA Paper 28889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.