Evolution and strategic stability: From maynard smith to kohlberg and mertens
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 57 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villena, Mauricio G. & Villena, Marcelo J., 2004. "Evolutionary Game Theory and Thorstein Veblen’s Evolutionary Economics: Is EGT Veblenian?," MPRA Paper 28889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1997.
"What have we learned from Evolutionary Game Theory so far?,"
Working Paper Series
487, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 26 Oct 1998.
- Weibull Jorgen.W, 1997. "What have we learned from evolutionary game theory so far?," Research Institute of Industrial Economics Working Papers 487, Research Institute of Industrial Economics (IFN).
- DeMichelis, Stefano & Germano, Fabrizio, 2000.
"On the Indices of Zeros of Nash Fields,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 192-217, October.
- Ramon Marimon & Ellen McGrattan, 1993.
"On adaptive learning in strategic games,"
Economics Working Papers
24, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger & Jeroen M. Swinkels, 2004.
"The simple geometry of perfect information games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 315-338, 06.
- Esther Hauk & Sjaak Hurkens, 1999.
"On forward induction and evolutionary and strategic stability,"
Economics Working Papers
408, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 1999.
- Hauk, Esther & Hurkens, Sjaak, 2002. "On Forward Induction and Evolutionary and Strategic Stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 66-90, September.
- Lars Koch, 2008. "Evolution and Correlated Equilibrium," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jonathan Bendor & Piotr Swistak, 1998. "Evolutionary Equilibria: Characterization Theorems and Their Implications," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 99-159, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.