Efficient trading mechanisms with pre-play communication
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 55 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1997. "Virtual implementation in incomplete information environments with infinite alternatives and types," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 313-339, October.
- Beth Allen, 1996. "Implementation theory with incomplete information," Staff Report 226, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Robert Gary-Bobo, 2007.
"On Robust Constitution Design,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 241-279, May.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Gary-Bobo, Robert, 2001. "On Robust Constitution Design," IDEI Working Papers 136, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Aug 2006.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 2002. "On Robust Constitution Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 3303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Jacques Crémer & Louis-André Gérard-Varet, 2003.
"Correlation, independence, and Bayesian incentives,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 281-310, October.
- d ASPREMONT, Claude & CRÉMER, Jacques & GÉRARD-VARET, Louis-André, 2003. "Correlation, independence, and Bayesian incentives," CORE Discussion Papers 2003045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Steven A. Matthews & Andrew Postlewaite, 1992. "On Modeling Cheap Talk in Bayesian Games," Discussion Papers 992, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.