Optimal growth when the stock of resources is finite and depletable
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 4 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markandya, Anil & Pedroso-Galinato, Suzette, 2006.
"How substitutable is natural capital ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3803, The World Bank.
- Sousa, Alexandre Gervasio & Araujo, Aracy Alves & Santos, Ricardo Bruno Nascimento dos & Santos, Francivane Teles Pampolha Dos & Diniz, Marvelo Bentes, 2008. "Sustentabilidade e meio ambiente no Brasil: uma análise a partir da curva de Kuznets," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 103103, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lapan, Harvey E., 1979.
"Natural resources, goods, bads and alternative institutional frameworks,"
Resources and Energy,
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 293-324, December.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lapan, Harvey E., 1980. "Natural resources, goods, bads and alternative institutional frameworks," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8kk527gt, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lapan, Harvey E, 1980. "Natural resources, goods, bads and alternative institutional frameworks," CUDARE Working Paper Series 89, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Chung-Huang Huang & Deqin Cai, 1994. "Constant-returns endogenous growth with pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(4), pages 383-400, August.
- Márcia J. Diniz & Marcelo B. Diniz, 2005. "Trajetórias Da Qualidade Ambiental E Do Desenvolvimento Econômico Sustentável," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 134, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.