Optimal growth when the stock of resources is finite and depletable
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 4 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anil Markandya & S. Pedroso, 2005.
"How Substitutable is Natural Capital?,"
2005.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lapan, Harvey E, 1980.
"Natural resources, goods, bads and alternative institutional frameworks,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
89, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lapan, Harvey E., 1979. "Natural resources, goods, bads and alternative institutional frameworks," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 293-324, December.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lapan, Harvey E., 1980. "Natural resources, goods, bads and alternative institutional frameworks," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8kk527gt, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Chung-Huang Huang & Deqin Cai, 1994. "Constant-returns endogenous growth with pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(4), pages 383-400, August.
- Marcelo Bentes Diniz & Ricardo Bruno Santos do Nascimento & Márcia Jucá Teixeira Diniz & Cláudio Castelo Branco Puty & Sérgio Luiz de Medeiros Rivero, 2007. "A Amazônia (Legal) Brasileira: Evidências De Uma Condição De Armadilha Da Pobreza?," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 090, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Márcia J. Diniz & Marcelo B. Diniz, 2005. "Trajetórias Da Qualidade Ambiental E Do Desenvolvimento Econômico Sustentável," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 134, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995.
"Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment,"
748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993. "Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment," Handbook of Population and Family Economics, in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298 Elsevier.
- Sousa, Alexandre Gervasio & Araujo, Aracy Alves & Santos, Ricardo Bruno Nascimento dos & Santos, Francivane Teles Pampolha Dos & Diniz, Marvelo Bentes, 2008. "Sustentabilidade e meio ambiente no Brasil: uma análise a partir da curva de Kuznets," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 103103, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.