Competitive business cycles in an overlapping generations economy with productive investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 46 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2008.
"Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles,"
Mathematical Population Studies,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 214-229.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmanuelle, 2007. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," LERNA Working Papers 07.14.235, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," Post-Print hal-00424801, HAL.
- Palmisani, Cesare, 2008. "Una rassegna su alcuni modelli di crescita economica tipo Solow con dinamica caotica," MPRA Paper 9506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yokoo, Masanori, 2000. "Chaotic dynamics in a two-dimensional overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 909-934, June.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko, 2002. "Saddles, Indeterminacy and Bifurcations in an Overlapping Generations Economy with a Renewable Resource," Discussion Papers 789, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Pintus, Patrick A., 2005. "On competitive cycles and sunspots in productive economies with a positive money stock," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 137-147, June.
- Venditti, Alain, 2005. "The two sector overlapping generations model: A simple formulation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 164-188, June.
- Mino, Kazuo & Koji, Shimomura & Wang, Ping, 2003.
"Occupational Choice and Dynamic Indeterminacy,"
17063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olson, Lars J. & Knapp, Keith C., 1997. "Exhaustible Resource Allocation in an Overlapping Generations Economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 277-292, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.