Incentive schemes with multiple agents and bankruptcy constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 44 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyer, Marcel & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1994.
"Environmental Risks and Bank Liability,"
IDEI Working Papers
45, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marcel Boyer & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1994. "Environmental Risks and Bank Liability," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-22, CIRANO.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1995. "Environmental Risks and Bank Liability," Cahiers de recherche 9501, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1995. "Environmental Risks and Bank Liability," Cahiers de recherche 9501, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Courty, Pascal & Marschke, Gerald, 2001.
"Performance Incentives with Award Constraints,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barlo, Mehmet & Ayca, Ozdogan, 2012. "Team beats collusion," MPRA Paper 37449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1995. "Multi-firm regulation without lump-sum taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 31-53, January.
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Marc Möller, 2013. "Decision–Making and Implementation in Teams," CEP Discussion Papers dp1208, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.