Pitfalls in the theory of fairness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 14 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Shubik & G. Laan & I. Kubin & E. Dietzenbacher & K. Spremann & U. Schweizer & K. Milford & H. Niida & F. Butschek & K. Rothschild, 1991.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 299-324, October.
- D. Schneider & Ingrid Kubin & S. Roy & R. Gradus & T. Mitra & B. Eckwert & M. Raith & J. Hagen, 1994. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 237-257, June.
- C. Seidl & D. Archibugi & M. Shubik & M. Peitz & D. Lévy & J. Lothian & G. Hufbauer & C. Lülfesmann & U. Backes-Gellner & P. Moog, 2001. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 202-225, June.
- B. Priddat & G. Tullock & M. Shubik & S. Sheffrin, 1993. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 203-213, June.
- E. Dietzenbacher & E. Harrison & J. Engwerda & H. Lorenz & G. Klepper & M. Rauscher & R. Neck & J. Hagen, 1992. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 309-327, October.
- Karen Ehlers & M. Shubik & R. Gardner & G. Tichy & N. Long & F. Scherer & M. Burda & Gerlinde Sinn, 1993. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 203-223, June.
- M. Shubik & G. Uhlich & M. Kemp & W. Enders & U. Kamecke & G. Fraja & W. Walker & J. Burbidge, 1997. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 206-221, June.
- Ingrid Kubin, 1998. "Book Reviews," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 291-291.
- M. Shubik & K. Okuguchi & K. Borchardt & F. Schneider, 1990. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 207-218, June.
- K. Farmer & I. Kubin & B. Moldovanu, 1992. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 113-117, February.
- Ingrid Kubin, 1998. "Book Reviews," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 126-127.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008. "On fair allocations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 258-272, October.
- Bengt-Arne Wickström, 2010. "The Optimal Babel - An Economic Framework for the Analysis of Dynamic Language Rights," CESifo Working Paper Series 2956, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1996. "Fairness, stewardship and sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 11-17, October.
- Shinji Yamashige, 1995. "Fairness in Markets and Government Policies," Working Papers yamashig-95-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 2006. "Liberté, justice et efficacité : distribution, impôts et transferts optimaux," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(1), pages 55-84.
- Jose Aizpurua & Antonio Manresa, 1994. "A decentralized and informationally efficient mechanism realizing fair outcomes in economies with public goods," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 141-158, December.
- M. Wooders & M. Mitzkewitz & P. Schönfel & D. Marin & N. Long & E. Biørn & P. Hennicke & L. Hahn & M. Rauscher, 1992.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 107-132, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.