Bayesian beliefs with stochastic monotonicity: An extension of Machina and Schmeidler
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 130 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant, Simon & Özsoy, Hatice & Polak, Ben, 2008.
"Probabilistic sophistication and stochastic monotonicity in the Savage framework,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 371-380, May.
- Simon Grant & Hatice Ozsoy & Ben Polak, 2007. "Probabilistic Sophistication and Stochastic Monotonicity in the Savage Framework," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001390, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Simon Grant & Hatice Ozsoy & Ben Polak, 2007. "Probabilistic Sophistication and Stochastic Monotonicity in the Savage Framework," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1621, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2013. "Probabilistic Sophistication and Reverse Bayesianism," Working Papers 1303, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2010.
"Probabilistic Sophistication, Second Order Stochastic Dominance, and Uncertainty Aversion,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
174, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, Simone & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2012. "Probabilistic sophistication, second order stochastic dominance and uncertainty aversion," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 271-283.
- Ergin, Haluk & Gul, Faruk, 2009. "A theory of subjective compound lotteries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 899-929, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.