A further result on the representation of games by markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 10 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myrna Wooders & Alexander Kovalenkov, 2001.
"Epsilon cores of games with limited side payments Nonemptiness and equal treatment,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(5), pages A0.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2001. "Epsilon Cores of Games with Limited Side Payments: Nonemptiness and Equal Treatment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 193-218, August.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1997.
"Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments,"
mwooders-98-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkovy & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 536, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 2000. "Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments," Working Papers mwooders-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, A. & Holtz Wooders, M., 1997. "Epsilon Cores of Games and Economies With Limited Side Payments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 392.97, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Myrna Wooders, 2009.
"Market Games and Clubs,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0919, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Bergin, James & Duggan, John, 1999. "An Implementation-Theoretic Approach to Non-cooperative Foundations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 50-76, May.
- Lloyd S. Shapley, 1992. "Kernels of Replicated Market Games," UCLA Economics Working Papers 654, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Beth Allen, 1996. "Cooperative theory with incomplete information," Staff Report 225, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Meseguer-Artola, Antoni & Wooders, Myrna Holtz & Martinez-Legaz, Juan-Enrique, 2003. "Representing Games As Coalition Production Economies With Public Goods," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 669, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.