Housing prices, health effects, and valuing reductions in risk of death
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viscusi, W Kip, 1993. "The Value of Risks to Life and Health," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1912-46, December.
- Georges Dionne & Paul Lanoie, 2004.
"Public Choice about the Value of a Statistical Life for Cost-Benefit Analyses: The Case of Road Safety,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 38(2), pages 247-274, May.
- Dionne, Georges & Lanoie, Paul, 2003. "Public Choice About the Value of a Statistical Life For Cost-Benefit Analyses: The Case of Road Safety," Working paper 140, Regulation2point0.
- Anna Alberini & Aline Chiabai, 2006.
"Urban Environmental Health and Sensitive Populations: How Much Are the Italians Willing to Pay to Reduce Their Risks?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa06p293, European Regional Science Association.
- Alberini, Anna & Chiabai, Aline, 2007. "Urban environmental health and sensitive populations: How much are the Italians willing to pay to reduce their risks?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 239-258, March.
- Anna Alberini & Aline Chiabai, 2005. "Urban Environmental Health and Sensitive Populations: How Much are the Italians Willing to Pay to Reduce Their Risks?," Working Papers 2005.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pant, Krishna Prasad, 2009. "Price-based Valuation of Rice Genetic Diversity in Nepal," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51642, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dennis Guignet & Anna Alberini, 2013. "Can Property Values Capture Changes in Environmental Health Risks? Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the UK," Working Papers 2013.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas DeLeire & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2013.
"Roy Model Sorting And Nonrandom Selection In The Valuation Of A Statistical Life,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54(1), pages 279-306, 02.
- Thomas DeLeire & Christopher Timmins, 2008. "Roy Model Sorting and Non-Random Selection in the Valuation of a Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 14364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konishi, Yoshifumi & Coggins, Jay S., 2008. "Environmental risk and welfare valuation under imperfect information," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 150-169, May.
- G. Dionne & P. Lanoie, 2002.
"How to Make a Public Choice about the Value of a Statistical Life : The Case of Road Safety,"
THEMA Working Papers
2002-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Georges Dionne & Paul Lanoie, 2002. "How to Make a Public Choice About the Value of a Statistical Life: The Case of Road Safety," Cahiers de recherche 02-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Kelly B. Maguire & Nicole Owens & Nathalie B. Simon, 2002. "Willingness to pay to Reduce a Child’s Pesticide Exposure: Evidence from the Baby Food Market," NCEE Working Paper Series 200203, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised May 2002.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2007.
"Age Differences in the Value of Statistical Life: Revealed Preference Evidence,"
dp-07-05, Resources For the Future.
- Joseph E. Aldy & W. Kip Viscusi, 2007. "Age Differences in the Value of Statistical Life: Revealed Preference Evidence," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 241-260, Summer.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 1997. "Particulate pollution trends in the United States," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 87-107, February.
- Stadelmann, David, 2010.
"Which factors capitalize into house prices? A Bayesian averaging approach,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 180-204, September.
- David Stadelmann, 2009. "Which Factors Capitalize into House Prices? A Bayesian Averaging Approach," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Matthew E Kahn, 1997. "The Silver Lining Of Rust Belt Manufacturing Decline: Killing Off Pollution Externalities," Working Papers 97-7, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Konishi, Yoshifumi & Adachi, Kenji, 2011. "A framework for estimating willingness-to-pay to avoid endogenous environmental risks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 130-154, January.
- Glenn C. Blomquist, 2004.
"Self-Protection and Averting Behavior, Values of Statistical Lives, and Benefit Cost Analysis of Environmental Policy,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 89-110, 03.
- Glenn C. Blomquist, 2003. "Self Protection and Averting Behavior, Values of Statistical Lives, and Benefit Cost Analysis of Environmental Policy," NCEE Working Paper Series 200302, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Mar 2003.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.