Incomplete Information and Incentives to Free Ride on International Environmental Resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 30 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geraghty, Thomas M. & Wiseman, Thomas, 2008. "Wage strikes in 1880s America: A test of the war of attrition model," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 303-326, September.
- Kolstad, Charles D. & Toman, Michael, 2005.
"The Economics of Climate Policy,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,
in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1561-1618
- Brandt, Urs Steiner, 2004.
"Unilateral actions, the case of international environmental problems,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 373-391, December.
- Urs Steiner Brandt, 2003. "Unilateral Actions the Case of International Environmental Problems," Working Papers 40/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009.
"Free-riding in International Environmental Agreements: A Signaling Approach to Non-Enforceable Treaties,"
2009-08, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ana Espínola-Arredondo & Félix Muñoz-García, 2011. "Free-riding in international environmental agreements: A signaling approach to non-enforceable treaties," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 23(1), pages 111-134, January.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "Free-riding in International Environmental Agreements: A Signaling Approach to Non-Enforceable Treaties," Working Papers 2009-08, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Nedim M. Alemdar & S�heyla �zyildirim, . "A Genetic Game of Trade, Growth, and Externalities," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 148, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alemdar, Nedim M. & Ozyildirim, Suheyla, 1998. "A genetic game of trade, growth and externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 811-832, June.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00267762 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toman, Michael & Shogren, Jason, 2000. "Climate Change Policy," Discussion Papers dp-00-22, Resources For the Future.
- Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Schubert, Katheline, 2008.
"How long can excess pollution persist? The non-cooperative case,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 277-293, May.
- Pierre-Yves Hénin & Katheline Schubert, 2008. "How long can excess pollution persist? The non-cooperative case," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00267762, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.