Spreading versus Concentrating Damages: Environmental Policy in the Presence of Nonconvexities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 27 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Candel-Sanchez, Francisco, 2006. "The externalities problem of transboundary and persistent pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 517-526, July.
- Christopher Bruce & Andrea Laroiya, 2007. "The Production of Eco-Labels," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 275-293, March.
- Simon Niemeyer, 1998. "Consumer-based carbon reduction incentives," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9805, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Lupi, Frank, 1998. "Increasing At An Increasing Rate: The Potential Convexity Of Discrete-Choice Welfare Measures," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20970, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Parker, Dawn Cassandra, 2000. "Edge-Effect Externalities: Theoretical And Empirical Implications Of Spatial Heterogeneity," Dissertations 11940, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Sanchirico, James N., 2005. "Additivity properties in metapopulation models: implications for the assessment of marine reserves," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Phillips, Carl V. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 1998. "Restoring Natural Resources with Destination-Driven Costs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 225-242, November.
- Parker, Dawn Cassandra, 2007. "Revealing "space" in spatial externalities: Edge-effect externalities and spatial incentives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 84-99, July.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1996. "Economic Issues In Ecosystem Management: An Introduction And Overview," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Paul Hallwood, 2003. "Contractual Difficulties in Environmental Management and the Protection of Biodiversity: The Case of Conservation and Mitigation Banking," Working papers 2003-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Paul Hallwood, 2003. "Sustaining the Economic Rent of Oceanic Resources: The Case of Marine Protected Areas," Working papers 2003-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Parkhurst, Gregory M. & Shogren, Jason F., 2007. "Spatial incentives to coordinate contiguous habitat," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 344-355, December.
- John Stranlund, 1996. "On the strategic potential of technological aid in international environmental relations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Helfand, Gloria E. & Berck, Peter & Maull, Tim, 2003. "The theory of pollution policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 249-303 Elsevier.
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 1999.
"Trade, spatial separation, and the environment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-168, February.
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & de Vries, Frans P., 2006. "Location choice by households and polluting firms: An evolutionary approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 425-446, February.
- Dijkstra, B. & Vries, F.P. de, 2004. "Location Choice by Households and Polluting Firms: An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Paper 2004-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anderson, Siwan & Francois, Patrick, 1997. "Environmental Cleanliness as a Public Good: Welfare and Policy Implications of Nonconvex Preferences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 256-274, November.
- Dawn C. Parker, 1999. "Landscape Outcomes in a Model of Edge Effect Externalities: A Computational Economics Approach," Working Papers 99-07-051, Santa Fe Institute.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.