Testing for common versus private property: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lise, Wietze, 2000. "Factors influencing people's participation in forest management in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 379-392, September.
- Hsu, Shi-Ling & Weinberg, Marca, 1998. "Environmental And Natural Resource Policy And The Optimal Dispersion Of Property Rights," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20882, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bonti-Ankomah, Samuel & Fox, Glenn, 2000. "Property rights and land use regulation: a comparative evaluation," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(3), September.
- Luckert, M.K. (Marty), 2007. "Property rights, forest rents, and trade: The case of US countervailing duties on Canadian softwood lumber," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 581-590, February.
- Campbell, Bruce M. & Gordon, Iain J. & Luckert, Martin K. & Petheram, Lisa & Vetter, Susanne, 2006. "In search of optimal stocking regimes in semi-arid grazing lands: One size does not fit all," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 75-85, November.
- Carsten Lynge Jensen, 1999. "A Critical Review of the Common Fisheries Policy," Working Papers 6/99, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Manuel Coelho & José Filipe & Manuel Ferreira, 2009. "Tragedies on Natural Resources a Commons and Anticommons Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/21, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Beare, Stephen & Newby, Jonathan C., 2005. "Incomplete Markets, Excluded Goods and Natural Resource Management," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137785, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/29, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.