Testing for common versus private property: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lise, Wietze, 2000. "Factors influencing people's participation in forest management in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 379-392, September.
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2009/29, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Manuel Coelho & José Filipe & Manuel Ferreira, 2009. "Tragedies on Natural Resources a Commons and Anticommons Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2009/21, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Beare, Stephen & Newby, Jonathan C., 2005. "Incomplete Markets, Excluded Goods and Natural Resource Management," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 137785, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bonti-Ankomah, Samuel & Fox, Glenn, 2000. "Property rights and land use regulation: a comparative evaluation," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(3), September.
- Campbell, Bruce M. & Gordon, Iain J. & Luckert, Martin K. & Petheram, Lisa & Vetter, Susanne, 2006. "In search of optimal stocking regimes in semi-arid grazing lands: One size does not fit all," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 75-85, November.
- Luckert, M.K. (Marty), 2007. "Property rights, forest rents, and trade: The case of US countervailing duties on Canadian softwood lumber," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 581-590, February.
- Carsten Lynge Jensen, 1999. "A Critical Review of the Common Fisheries Policy," Working Papers, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics 6/99, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Hsu, Shi-Ling & Weinberg, Marca, 1998. "Environmental And Natural Resource Policy And The Optimal Dispersion Of Property Rights," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 20882, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.