Estimating the elasticity of substitution between restricted and unrestricted inputs in a regulated fishery: A probit approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2003.
"Technical Efficiency Effects of Input Controls: Evidence from Australia's Banana Prawn Fishery,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0304, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004. "Technical efficiency effects of input controls: evidence from Australia's banana prawn fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1631-1641.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2003. "Technical efficiency effects of input controls: evidence from Australia's banana prawn fishery," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec03-3, International and Development Economics.
- Squires, Dale & Grafton, R. Quentin & Alam, Mohammed Ferdous & Omar, Ishak Haji, 2003.
"Technical efficiency in the Malaysian gill net artisanal fishery,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 481-504, July.
- Dale Squires & R. Quentin Grafton & Mohammed Ferdous Alam & Ishak Haji Omar, 2002. "Technical Efficiency in the Malaysian Gill Net Artisanal Fishery," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0204, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Guttormsen, Atle G. & Roll, Kristin H., 2011. "Technical Efficiency in a Heterogeneous Fishery: The Case of Norwegian Groundfish Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 26(4).
- Eggert, Hakan, 2006.
"Fisheries Economics and 20 Years with Marine Resource Economics: A Citation Analysis,"
Marine Resource Economics,
Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(3).
- Eggert, Håkan, 2006. "Fisheries Economics and 20 years with Marine Resource Economics: A Citation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 203, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Viswanathan, K. Kuperan & Omar, Ishak Haji & Jeon, Yongil & Kirkley, James E. & Squires, Dale & Susilowati, Indah, 2001. "Fishing Skill In Developing Country Fisheries: The Kedah, Malaysia Trawl Fishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 16(4).
- Deacon, Robert T. & Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2011. "Restricted capacity and rent dissipation in a regulated open access fishery," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 366-380, May.
- Jensen, Carsten Lynge, 2002. "Applications Of Dual Theory In Fisheries: A Survey," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 17(4).
- Kjell Salvanes & Dale Squires, 1995. "Transferable quotas, enforcement costs and typical firms: An empirical application to the Norwegian trawler fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Ikerne Del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2003. "Fishing effort validation and substitution possibilities among components: the case study of the VIII division European anchovy fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 63-77.
- Richard Horan & James Shortle & Erwin Bulte, 1999. "Renewable Resource Policy When Distributional Impacts Matter," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 191-215, September.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- Birgit Nahrstedt & Henning P. Jørgensen & Ayoe Hoff, 2002. "Estimation of Production Functions on Fishery: A Danish Survey," Working Papers 33/02, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.