Fiscal implications of effluent charges and input taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 15 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Blandford, David, 2011. "Meeting multiple policy objectives under GHG emissions reduction targets," Working Papers, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management 126617, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kampas, Athanasios, 2001. "Identifying Common Fallacies in the Choice of Environmental Taxes for Agricultural Pollution Control: The Absence of Transaction Costs and the Normality of Agricultural Pollutants," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(2), August.
- Gottshall, Bryan & Paudel, Krishna, 2013. "Assessing the Efficiency of Alternative Best Management Practices to Reduce Nonpoint Source Pollution in the Broiler Production Region of Louisiana," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 150463, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Abrahams, Nii Adote & Shortle, James S., 1997. "Uncertainty And The Regulation Of Nitrate Pollution From Agriculture," 1997 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Toronto, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 21027, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ashar Aftab & Giovanni Baiocchi & Nick Hanley, 2009.
"Integrated Regulation of Nonpoint Pollution: Combining Managerial Controls and Economic Instruments under Multiple Environmental Targets,"
Working Papers, Durham University Business School
2009_03, Durham University Business School.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2010. "Integrated regulation of nonpoint pollution: Combining managerial controls and economic instruments under multiple environmental targets," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 24-33, November.
- Glenn Jenkins & RANJIT LAMECH, 1992. "Market-Based Incentive Instruments For Pollution Control," Development Discussion Papers, JDI Executive Programs 1992-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Taylor, Michael L. & Adams, Richard M. & Miller, Stanley F., 1992. "Farm-Level Response To Agricultural Effluent Control Strategies: The Case Of The Willamette Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Glenn Jenkins & RANJIT LAMECH, 1994. "Green Taxes And Incentive Policies: An International Perspective," Development Discussion Papers, JDI Executive Programs 1994-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Ashar Aftab & Nick Hanley & Athanasios Kampas & David Ogelthorpe, . "The Impact of River Flow Restrictions on Instruments to Control noPoint Nitrate Pollution," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2003_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Houston, Jack E. & Sun, Henglun, 1999. "Cost-Share Incentives And Best Management Practices In A Pilot Water Quality Program," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Sumelius, John & Grgic, Zoran & Mesic, Milan & Franic, Ramona, 2002. "Farm level cost of reducing nitrate leaching by economic instruments in Croatian farming systems," Discussion Papers, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project 18884, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
- Athanasios Kampas & Ben White, 2004. "Administrative Costs and Instrument Choice for Stochastic Non-point Source Pollutants," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 109-133, February.
- Levinson, Arik & Shetty, Sudhir, 1992. "Los Angeles, Mexico City, Cubatao, and Ankara - Efficient environmental regulation : case studies of urban air pollution," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 942, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.