Optimal recovery paths for perturbations of trophic level bioeconomic systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 13 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2007. "Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 284-293, March.
- John Tschirhart, 2012. "Biology as a Source of Non-convexities in Ecological Production Functions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 189-213, February.
- Sims, Charles & Aadland, David & Finnoff, David, 2010. "A dynamic bioeconomic analysis of mountain pine beetle epidemics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2407-2419, December.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2005.
"Bioeconomics Of Sustainable Harvest Of Competing Species: A Comment,"
- Neugebauer, Tibor & Casino, Begona, 2007. "Bioeconomics of Sustainable Harvest of Competing Species: A Comment," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 22(1).
- Martin D. Smith & Larry B. Crowder, 2011. "Valuing Ecosystem Services with Fishery Rents: A Lumped-Parameter Approach to Hypoxia in the Neuse River Estuary," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 2229-2267, November.
- Brown, Gardner M., Jr. & Berger, Brett & Ikiara, Moses Muriira, 2005. "A Predator-Prey Model with an Application to Lake Victoria Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 20(3).
- Albers, H. J. & Goldbach, M. J., 2000. "Irreversible ecosystem change, species competition, and shifting cultivation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 261-280, July.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Smith, Martin D. & Lipton, Douglas W., 2008. "An empirical approach to ecosystem-based fishery management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 586-596, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.