Housing values, census estimates, disequilibrium, and the environmental cost of airport noise: A case study of Atlanta
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 12 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morrison, Steven A & Winston, Clifford & Watson, Tara, 1999.
"Fundamental Flaws of Social Regulation: The Case of Airplane Noise,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 723-43, October.
- Morrison, Steven & Winston, Clifford, 1998. "Fundamental Flaws of Social Regulation: The Case of Airplane Noise," Working paper 335, Regulation2point0.
- Francois Des Rosiers, 2002. "Power Lines, Visual Encumbrance and House Values: A Microspatial Approach to Impact Measurement," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(3), pages 275-302.
- Lupi, Frank & Graham-Tomasi, Theodore & Taff, Steven J., 1991. "A Hedonic Approach To Urban Wetland Valuation," Staff Papers 13284, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jon Strand & Mette Vågnes, 2001. "The relationship between property values and railroad proximity: a study based on hedonic prices and real estate brokers' appraisals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 137-156, May.
- Tagreed Boules & Robert Gagné & Paul Lanoie, 1997. "Living on a Noisy and Dusty Street: Implications for Environmental Evaluation," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-08, CIRANO.
- Jesus Barreiro & Mercedes Sanchez & Montserrat Viladrich-Grau, 2005. "How much are people willing to pay for silence? A contingent valuation study," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1233-1246.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2009.
"Empowerment Zones, neighborhood change and owner-occupied housing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 386-396, July.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2008. "Empowerment Zones, Neighborhood Change and Owner Occupied Housing," IZA Discussion Papers 3320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaufman, Hilary F. & Espey, Molly & Englin, Jeffrey E., 1998.
"No Plane, Big Gain? Airport Noise and Residential Property Values in the Reno-Sparks Area,"
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(3).
- Espey, Molly & Kaufman, Hilary F., 1997. "No Plane, Big Gain: Airport Noise and Residential Property Values in the Reno- Sparks Area," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35845, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2009. "Neighborhood Dynamics and the Housing Price Effects of Spatially Targeted Economic Development Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 4308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dan P. McMillen, 2004. "House prices and the proposed expansion of Chicago's O'Hare Airport," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 28-39.
- Jungik Kim & Peter Goldsmith & Michael Thomas, 2010. "Economic impact and public costs of confined animal feeding operations at the parcel level of Craven County, North Carolina," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 29-42, March.
- Donald A. Coffin, 1989. "The Impact of Historical Districts on Residential Property Values," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 221-228, Jul-Sep.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.