Airport expansions and property values: the case of Chicago O'Hare Airport
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca D’Acci, 2014. "Monetary, Subjective and Quantitative Approaches to Assess Urban Quality of Life and Pleasantness in Cities (Hedonic Price, Willingness-to-Pay, Positional Value, Life Satisfaction, Isobenefit Lines)," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 531-559, January.
- Stefan Boes & Stephan Nüesch, 2009. "New Flight Regimes and Exposure to Aircraft Noise: Identifying Housing Price Effects Using a Ratio-of-Ratios Approach," SOI - Working Papers 0906, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2006.
"Spatial hedonic models of airport noise, proximity, and housing prices,"
2006-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2008. "Spatial Hedonic Models Of Airport Noise, Proximity, And Housing Prices," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 859-878.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Raquel Girvin, 2006.
"Airport Noise Regulation, Airline Service Quality, and Social Welfare,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1820, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Girvin, Raquel, 2008. "Airport noise regulation, airline service quality, and social welfare," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 19-37, January.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Raquel Girvin, 2006. "Airport Noise Regulation, Airline Service Quality, and Social Welfare," Working Papers 060706, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Almer, Christian & Boes, Stefan & Nuesch, Stephan, 2013. "How do Housing Prices Adjust After an Environmental Shock? Evidence from a State-Mandated Change in Aircraft Noise Exposure," Department of Economics Working Papers 37905, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael & Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2012.
"Estimating non-marginal willingness to pay for railway noise abatement: Application of the two-step hedonic regression technique,"
TSE Working Papers
12-360, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Swärdh, Jan-Erik & Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael, 2012. "Estimating non-marginal willingness to pay for railway noise abatement: application of the two-step hedonic regression technique," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:27, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ã–gren, Mikael & SwÃ¤rdh, Jan-Erik, 2012. "Estimating non-marginal willingness to pay for railway noise abatement: Application of the two-step hedonic regression technique," LERNA Working Papers 12.27.384, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Girvin, Raquel, 2009. "Aircraft noise-abatement and mitigation strategies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 14-22.
- Monika Bazyl, 2009. "Hedonic price model for Warsaw housing market," Working Papers 42, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2008. "Airport-related noise, proximity, and housing prices in Atlanta," Working Papers 2005-060, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yusep Suparman & Henk Folmer & Johan Oud, 2014. "Hedonic price models with omitted variables and measurement errors: a constrained autoregression–structural equation modeling approach with application to urban Indonesia," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 49-70, January.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt19034785, University of California Transportation Center.
- Paul Asabere & Forrest Huffman, 2009. "The Relative Impacts of Trails and Greenbelts on Home Price," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 408-419, May.
- Andreas Mense & Konstantin Kholodilin, 2014. "Noise expectations and house prices: the reaction of property prices to an airport expansion," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 763-797, May.
- G. Jud & Daniel Winkler, 2006. "The Announcement Effect of an Airport Expansion on Housing Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 91-103, September.
- Pope, Jaren C., 2008. "Buyer information and the hedonic: The impact of a seller disclosure on the implicit price for airport noise," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 498-516, March.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix Richter, 2013. "Do places of worship affect housing prices? Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 048, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Ioulia Ossokina & Gerard Verweij, 2011. "Quasi-experimental evidence on the effect of traffic externalities on housing prices," ERSA conference papers ersa11p606, European Regional Science Association.
- Alejandro García Pozo, 2008. "Determinantes del precio de la vivienda usada en Málaga: Una aplicación de la metodología hedónica," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 2, pages 135-158.
- Weber, Rachel & Bhatta, Saurav Dev & Merriman, David, 2007. "Spillovers from tax increment financing districts: Implications for housing price appreciation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 259-281, March.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt44g9t8mj, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.