Price flexibility and output variability: What do we learn from disaggregate data?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 48 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- King, Stephen R, 1988. "Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing? Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 0234, March.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1989.
"Sectoral and National Aggregate Disturbances to Industrial Output in Seven European Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
2313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1988. "Sectoral and national aggregate disturbances to industrial output in seven European countries," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 387-409.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Chadha, Binky, 1989. "Is Increased Price Inflexibility Stabilizing?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 481-97, November.
- Gray, Jo Anna & Kandil, Magda, 1991. "Is Price Flexibility Stabilizing? A Broader Perspective," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Kandil, Magda, 1991. "Variations in the Response of Real Output to Aggregate Demand Shocks: A Cross-Industry Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 480-88, August.
- De Long, James Bradford & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1031-44, December.
- Driskill, Robert A & Sheffrin, Steven M, 1986. "Is Price Flexibility Destabilizing?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 802-07, September.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-47, February.
- Magda Kandil, 1996. "Price Flexibility and Aggregate Stability: Some Evidence Contrasting Developing and Developed Countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 414-35, May.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1978. "On Indexation and Contract Length," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Kandil, Magda, 1994. "Price Flexibility and Aggregate Stability: New Evidence and Implications," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 272-89, April.
- Kandil, Magda, 1991. "Is Increased Nominal Flexibility Stabilizing? Some International Evidence," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(232), pages 441-59, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.