Is Increased Price Inflexibility Stabilizing?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 21 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chadha, Bankim & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1994.
"Inflation, Nominal Interest Rates and the Variability of Output,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chadha, Bankim & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1998. "Inflation, nominal interest rates and the variability of output," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 547-573, October.
- Bankim Chadha & Daniel Tsiddon, 1996. "Inflation, Nominal Interest Rates, and the Variability of Output," IMF Working Papers 96/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Magda Kandil, 2002. "Asymmetry In Economic Fluctuations In The Us Economy: The Pre-War And The 1946-1991 Periods Compared," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 21-42.
- James Tobin, 1992.
"An Old Keynesian Counterattacks,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 387-400, Fall.
- Kandil, Magda, 1996. "Price flexibility and output variability: What do we learn from disaggregate data?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 117-139, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.