Firms' market behavior under imperfect information and economic natural selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 7 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Brenner & Niels Weigelt, 2001.
"The Evolution Of Industrial Clusters — Simulating Spatial Dynamics,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 127-147.
- Thomas Brenner, Niels Weigelt, -DISCUSSANT: Gianfranco Guilioni, 2000. "The Evolution Of Industrial Clusters- Simulating Spatial Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 284, Society for Computational Economics.
- Elias Khalil, 2000. "Survival of the Most Foolish of Fools: The Limits of Evolutionary Selection Theory," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 203-220, October.
- Sciubba, E., 1999.
"The Evolution of Portfolio Rules and the Capital Asset Pricing Model,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9909, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Emanuela Sciubba, 2006. "The evolution of portfolio rules and the capital asset pricing model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 123-150, September.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Domenico Delli Gatti & Saul Desiderio & Mauro Gallegati, 2008.
"Adaptive Microfoundations for Emergent Macroeconomics,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(4), pages 441-463.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Domenico Delli Gatti & Saul Desiderio & Mauro Gallegati, 2008. "Adaptive microfoundations for emergent macroeconomics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0802, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.