Complex business cycles and recurrent unemployment in a non-Walrasian macroeconomic model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 53 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gale, Douglas, 1979. "Large Economies with Trading Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 319-38, April.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1980. "Effective Demand and Stochastic Rationing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 339-55, January.
- Green, Jerry, 1980. "On the Theory of Effective Demand," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 341-53, June.
- Gale, Douglas, 1981. "Large Economies with Trading Uncertainty: A Correction," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 363-64, April.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1984. "Involuntary Unemployment as a Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1351-64, November.
- C Bean, 1992.
"European Unemployment: A Survey,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0071, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gerd Weinrich, 1997. "Endogenous fixprices and sticky price adjustment of risk-averse firms," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 283-305, October.
- Ball, Laurence & Romer, David, 1991.
"Sticky Prices as Coordination Failure,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 539-52, June.
- Weinrich, Gerd, 1984. "On the theory of effective demand under stochastic rationing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 95-115, October.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
- Weinrich, Gerd, 1997. "Endogenous Fixprices and Sticky Price Adjustment of Risk-averse Firms," MPRA Paper 6302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1985. " On Macroeconomic Equilibrium with Stochastic Rationing," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(1), pages 66-88.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2005. "Money, Inventories and Underemployment in Deflationary Recessions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 156, Society for Computational Economics.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2004.
"Wage Regimes, Accumulation and Finance Constraints: Keynesian Unemployment Revisited,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2004-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Wage Regimes, Accumulation and Finance Constraints : Keynesian Unemployment Revisited," Sciences Po publications 2004-01, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2003. "Wage Regimes, Accumulation and Finance Constraints: Keynesian Unemployment Revisited," Macroeconomics 0311007, EconWPA.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2003.
"Unemployment and Inventories in the Business Cycle,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
156, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2004. "Unemployment And Inventories In The Business Cycle," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 32, Royal Economic Society.
- Luca Colombo & Gerd Weinrich, 2006. "The Role of Expectations in a Macroeconomic Model with Inventories," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 65, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.