The economics of academic tenure : A relational perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 4 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thursby, Marie & Thursby, Jerry & Gupta-Mukherjee, Swasti, 2007.
"Are there real effects of licensing on academic research? A life cycle view,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 577-598, August.
- Marie C. Thursby & Jerry Thursby, 2007. "Are There Real Effects of Licensing on Academic Research? A life cycle view," NBER Chapters, in: Academic Science and Entrepreneurship: Dual Engines of Growth National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie Thursby & Jerry Thursby & Swasti Gupta-Mukherjee, 2005. "Are There Real Effects of Licensing on Academic Research? A Life Cycle View," NBER Working Papers 11497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BrownJr., William O., 2001. "Faculty participation in university governance and the effects on university performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 129-143, February.
- Glazer, A. & Kanniainen, V., 2000.
"Term Length and the Quality of Appointment,"
00-04, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Amihai Glazer & Vesa Kanniainen, 2007. "Short-term leaders should make long-term appointments," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 55-69, February.
- Ruckes, Martin & Rønde, Thomas, 2010. "Dynamic incentives in organizations: Success and inertia," Working Paper Series in Economics 7, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- João Ricardo Faria & Gonçalo Monteiro, . "The Tenure Game: Building Up Academic Habits," Discussion Papers 05/32, Department of Economics, University of York.
- William O. Brown, Jr., . "Faculty Participation in University Governance and the Effects on University Performance," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-25, Claremont Colleges.
- Chen, Zhao & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2009. "Incentives in academic tenure under asymmetric information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 300-308, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.