A game-theoretic explanation of the administrative lattice in institutions of higher learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 43 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1996. "Buying the Best: Cost Escalation in Elite Higher Education," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number clot96-1.
- Michael Rothschild & Lawrence J. White, 1993.
"The University in the Marketplace: Some Insights and Some Puzzles,"
in: Studies of Supply and Demand in Higher Education, pages 11-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Rothschild & Lawrence J. White, 1991. "The University in the Marketplace: Some Insights and Some Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 3853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik J. Brynjolfsson & Thomas Malone & Vijay Gurbaxani & Ajit Kambil, 1991.
"Does Information Technology Lead to Smaller Firms?,"
Working Paper Series
123, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Thomas W. Malone & Vijay Gurbaxani & Ajit Kambil, 1994. "Does Information Technology Lead to Smaller Firms?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1628-1644, December.
- Aron, Debra J, 1990. "Firm Organization and the Economic Approach to Personnel Management," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 23-27, May.
- Pitchik, Carolyn & Schotter, Andrew, 1987. "Honesty in a Model of Strategic Information Transmission," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1032-36, December.
- Yuri Gorbaneff & Juan Manuel González & Leonardo Barón, 2011. "¿para qué sirve la interventoría de las obras públicas en Colombia?," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(24), pages 413-428, January-J.
- Caers, Ralf & Du Bois, Cindy & Jegers, Marc & De Gieter, Sara & De Cooman, Rein & Pepermans, Roland, 2009. "A micro-economic perspective on manager selection in nonprofit organizations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 173-197, January.
- Finn Olesen, 2003. "Rudolf Christiani - en interessant rigsdagsmand?," Working Papers 44/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Andrea Craig & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2008.
"Academia or the Private Sector? Sorting of Agents into Institutions and an Outside Sector,"
1198, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Craig Andrea & Vierø Marie-Louise, 2013. "Academia or the Private Sector? Sorting of Agents into Institutions and an Outside Sector," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 303-345, December.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Frank Jensen & Lars Gårn Hansen & Niels Vestergaard, 2004. "Ratcheting in Renewable Resources Contracting," Working Papers 58/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Andreas Ortmann & Katarína Svítková, 2007. "Certification as a Viable Quality Assurance Mechanism in Transition Economies: Evidence, Theory, and Open Questions," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(2), pages 99-114.
- Martin, Robert E., 2004. "Tuition discounting without tears," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-189, April.
- Andreas Ortmann, 2001. "Capital Romance: Why Wall Street Fell in Love With Higher Education," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.