Society, land, love or money : A strategic model of how to glue the generations together
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 2 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Shubik, 1981. "Society, Land, Love or Money (A Strategic Model of How to Glue the Generations Together)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 577, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1975. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(3), pages 531-38, October.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shubik, Martin, 1979. "Bankruptcy and optimality in a closed trading mass economy modelled as a non-cooperative game," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 115-134, July.
- Shubik, Martin, 1970. "On Different Methods for Allocating Resources," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 332-37.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1977. "Information Conditions, Communication and General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 467, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 1978. "The Capital Stock Modified Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 507, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Guttman, Joel M., 2001. "Self-enforcing reciprocity norms and intergenerational transfers: theory and evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 117-151, July.
- I. Karatzas & M. Shubik & W. Sudderth, 2000.
"A Stochastic Overlapping Generations Economy with Inheritance,"
00-04-023, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 2000. "A Stochastic Overlapping Generations Economy with Inheritance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1262, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.