Society, land, love or money : A strategic model of how to glue the generations together
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 2 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Shubik, 1981. "Society, Land, Love or Money (A Strategic Model of How to Glue the Generations Together)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 577, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1977. "Information Conditions, Communication and General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 467, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shubik, Martin, 1979. "Bankruptcy and optimality in a closed trading mass economy modelled as a non-cooperative game," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 115-134, July.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1975. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(3), pages 531-38, October.
- Shubik, Martin, 1970. "On Different Methods for Allocating Resources," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 332-37.
- Martin Shubik, 1978. "The Capital Stock Modified Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 507, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 2000.
"A Stochastic Overlapping Generations Economy with Inheritance,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1262, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- I. Karatzas & M. Shubik & W. Sudderth, 2000. "A Stochastic Overlapping Generations Economy with Inheritance," Working Papers 00-04-023, Santa Fe Institute.
- Guttman, Joel M., 2001. "Self-enforcing reciprocity norms and intergenerational transfers: theory and evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 117-151, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.