A test of intertemporal consistency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volk, Stefan & Thöni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried, 2012.
"Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 664-676.
- Volk, Stefan & Thoeni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried, 2011. "Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences," Economics Working Paper Series 1101, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Nielsen, Thea & Zeller, Manfred, 2013. "The Impact of Shocks on Risk Preference Changes between Seasons for Smallholder Farmers in Vietnam," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156101, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles, 2010. "Stability of Time Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 4756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vare, Minna & Weiss, Christoph R. & Pietola, Kyosti, 2005. "Should One Trust a Farmer's Succession Plan? Empirical Evidence on the Intention-Behaviour Discrepancy from Finland," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24622, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Smith, Trenton G, 2002. "Obesity and Nature's Thumbprint: How Modern Waistlines Can Inform Economic Theory," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt31g1m028, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.