Technology and Oliver Williamson's transaction cost economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 10 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blomqvist, K. & Kylaheiko, K. & Virolainen, V. -M., 2002. "Filling a gap in traditional transaction cost economics: : Towards transaction benefits-based analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 1-14, September.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002.
"Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration under Asymmetric Information,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration Under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 0203EClassification-JEL: , University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Cormier, Kelley, 2001. "Farm Restructuring In Kazakhstan: An Institutional Economics Approach," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10949, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Allen Kaufman & Ernie Englander, 2011. "Behavioral Economics, Federalism, and the Triumph of Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 421-438, September.
- Carlaw, Kenneth I., 2004. "Returns to scale generated from uncertainty and complementarity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 261-282, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.