The effects of neighborhood conditions on perceptions of safety
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Toseland, Ronald W., 1982. "Fear of crime: Who is most vulnerable?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 199-209.
- Borooah, Vani & Carcach, Carlos, 1997. "Crime and Fear," MPRA Paper 19419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomme, Ian M., 1986. "Fear of crime among Canadians: A multi-variate analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 249-258.
- Samuel L. Myers & Chanjin Chung, 1998. "Criminal Perceptions And Violent Criminal Victimization," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 321-333, 07.
- Schafer, Joseph A. & Huebner, Beth M. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2006. "Fear of crime and criminal victimization: Gender-based contrasts," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 285-301.
- Lane, Jodi & Meeker, James W., 2005. "Theories and fear of gang crime among Whites and Latinos: A replication and extension of prior research," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 627-641.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.