Employment and Wage Adjustment: Insider-Outsider Control in a Polish Privatization Panel Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Rijkers, Bob & Waxman, Andrew, 2011. "Ladies first ? firm-level evidence on the labor impacts of the East Asian crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5789, The World Bank.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Kate Bishop, 2003. "Wage Determination: Privatised, New Private And State Owned Companies. Empirical Evidence From Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 584, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stefan Bojnec, 2003. "Wage formation during economic transformation: macroeconomic facts and firm survey evidence from Slovenia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 571-593.
- Kate Bishop & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2003. "While Labour Hoarding May Be Over, Insiders’ Control Is Not. Determinants Of Employment Growth In Polish Large Firms, 1996-2001," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 2003-593, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Iram A. Khan, 2003. "Impact of Privatisation on Employment and Output in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 513-536.
- Adelaide Maria Figueiredo & Fernanda Otília Figueiredo & Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2008. "Labor adjustments in privatized firms: a Statis approach," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 306, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Gerry, Christopher J. & Bishop, Kate, 2005.
"Privatisation, corporate control and employment growth: Evidence from a panel of large Polish firms, 1996-2002,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 98-119, March.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Christopher Gerry & Kate Bishop, . "Privatisation, Corporate Control and Employment Growth: Evidence From A Panel of Large Polish Firms, 1996-2002," Working Papers, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL) 47 Key Words: employment,, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Karoly Fazekas & Gabor Kezdi (ed.), 2007. "The Hungarian Labour Market 2007," The Hungarian Labour Market Yearbooks, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, number 2007, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.