Financial intermingling in small family businesses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard T. Harrison & Colin M. Mason & Paul Girling, 2004. "Financial bootstrapping and venture development in the software industry," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 307-333, July.
- Olson, Patricia D. & Zuiker, Virginia S. & Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Heck, Ramona K. Z. & Duncan, Karen A., 2003. "The impact of the family and the business on family business sustainability," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 639-666, September.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Alicia M. Robb & John D. Wolken, 2001. "Financial services used by small businesses: evidence from the 1998 survey of small business finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 183-205.
- Winborg, Joakim & Landstrom, Hans, 2001. "Financial bootstrapping in small businesses: Examining small business managers' resource acquisition behaviors," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-254, May.
- T. Vanacker & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman & L. Sels, 2011. "Bootstrapping as a Resource Dependence Management Strategy and its Association with Startup Growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 11/740, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011.
"Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research
1179, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2013. "Funding self-employment -- the role of consumer credit," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1741-1749, May.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Funding Self-Employment – The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics 005, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2007. "Funding Self-Employment - The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers, Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA) 0007, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA).
- Kneiding, Christoph & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2011. "Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit," IZA Discussion Papers 6093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shinnar, Rachel S. & Cho, Seonghee & Rogoff, Edward G., 2013. "Outcomes of family involvement in minority owned family businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 22-33.
- Tansel Yilmazer & Holly Schrank, 2010. "The Use of Owner Resources in Small and Family Owned Businesses: Literature Review and Future Research Directions," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 399-413, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.