Introduction to the special issue on qualitative methods in entrepreneurship research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 17 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fadahunsi, Akin & Rosa, Peter, 2002. "Entrepreneurship and Illegality: Insights from the Nigerian cross-border Trade," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 397-429, September.
- Venkataraman, S., 1994. "Associate editor's note," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 3-6, January.
- Jack, Sarah L. & Anderson, Alistair R., 2002. "The effects of embeddedness on the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 467-487, September.
- Kodithuwakku, Sarath S. & Rosa, Peter, 2002. "The entrepreneurial process and economic success in a constrained environment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 431-465, September.
- Dodd, Sarah Drakopoulou, 2002. "Metaphors and meaning: A grounded cultural model of us entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 519-535, September.
- Aldrich, Howard E. & Cliff, Jennifer E., 2003. "The pervasive effects of family on entrepreneurship: toward a family embeddedness perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 573-596, September.
- Gary J. Castrogiovanni & David Urbano & Joaquín Loras, 2011. "Linking corporate entrepreneurship and human resource management in SMEs," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 34-47, March.
- Forbes, Daniel P. & Kirsch, David A., 2011. "The study of emerging industries: Recognizing and responding to some central problems," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 589-602, September.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano & James Cunningham & Damien Organ, 2014. "Entrepreneurial universities in two European regions: a case study comparison," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 415-434, June.
- Schuster, Charlotte Leonie, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship - Methodische Herausforderungen einer jungen Forschungsdisziplin
[Entrepreneurship - Methodological challenges of a young research discipline]," MPRA Paper 45472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack, Sarah L., 2010. "Approaches to studying networks: Implications and outcomes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 120-137, January.
- Cope, Jason, 2011. "Entrepreneurial learning from failure: An interpretative phenomenological analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 604-623.
- Gartner, William B., 2007. "Entrepreneurial narrative and a science of the imagination," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 613-627, September.
- O'Shea, Rory P. & Allen, Thomas J. & Chevalier, Arnaud & Roche, Frank, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation, technology transfer and spinoff performance of U.S. universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 994-1009, September.
- Mair, Johanna & Marti, Ignasi, 2004. "Social entrepreneurship: What are we talking about? A framework for future research," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/546, IESE Business School.
- Sean Patrick Sassmannshausen & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "A Bibliometric Based Review on Social Entrepreneurship and its Establishment as a Field of Research," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp13003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Karlsson, Tomas & Honig, Benson, 2009. "Judging a business by its cover: An institutional perspective on new ventures and the business plan," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano, 2012. "The development of an entrepreneurial university," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 43-74, February.
- Ravasi, Davide & Turati, Carlo, 2005. "Exploring entrepreneurial learning: a comparative study of technology development projects," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 137-164, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.