Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 11 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1991.
"The Allocation of Talent: Implications for Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 503-30, May.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990. "The Allocation of Talent: Implicationsfor Growth," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State 65, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990. "The Allocation of Talent: Implications for Growth," NBER Working Papers 3530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1988. "Patents, Priority and Imitation or, the Economics of Races and Waiting Games," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(389), pages 66-80, March.
- M. I. Finley, 1965. "Technical Innovation and Economic Progress in the Ancient World," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, Economic History Society, vol. 18(1), pages 29-45, 08.
- repec:cup:jechis:v:44:y:1984:i:03:p:687-712_03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mair, Johanna & Marti, Ignasi, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in and around institutional voids: A case study from Bangladesh," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 419-435, September.
- Saima Bashir & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Jerald Fletcher, 2011. "An Analysis of the Role of Self-Employment in the Economic Development of the Rural Northeastern United States," Working Papers, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University 201105, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Stathopoulou, Sophia & Skuras, Demetrios, 2000. "Rural Entrepreneurship And Regional Development," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa00p166, European Regional Science Association.
- Harbi, Sana El & Anderson, Alistair R., 2010. "Institutions and the shaping of different forms of entrepreneurship," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 436-444, June.
- Ács, Zoltán J. & Autio, Erkko & Szerb, László, 2014. "National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 476-494.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Yamakawa, Yasuhiro & Peng, Mike W. & Barney, Jay B., 2011. "How do bankruptcy laws affect entrepreneurship development around the world?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 505-520, September.
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk & McCarthy, Killian J. & Unger, Brigitte, 2010. "Dancing with the devil: Country size and the incentive to tolerate money laundering," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 244-252, September.
- Ufere, Nnaoke & Perelli, Sheri & Boland, Richard & Carlsson, Bo, 2012. "Merchants of Corruption: How Entrepreneurs Manufacture and Supply Bribes," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2440-2453.
- Adam Martin & Diana Thomas, 2013. "Two-tiered political entrepreneurship and the congressional committee system," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 21-37, January.
- María-José Pinillos & Luisa Reyes, 2011. "Relationship between individualist–collectivist culture and entrepreneurial activity: evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor data," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.