Patents, Priority and Imitation or, the Economics of Races and Waiting Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 98 (1988)
Issue (Month): 389 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2010.
"Spillovers, Disclosure Lags, and Incentives to Innovate: Do Oligopolies Over-Invest in R&D?,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 118(1), pages 47-76.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2007. "Spillovers, disclosure lags, and incentives to innovate. Do oligopolies over-invest in R&D?," Working Papers 0706, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2007. "Spillovers, disclosure lags, and incentives to innovate. Do oligopolies over-invest in R&D?," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0744, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Kenneth Judd & Karl Schmedders, 2002.
"Optimal Rules for Patent Races,"
1343, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Danny Quah, 1999. "The Weightless Economy in Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0417, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1989.
"Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
251, The World Bank.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 27-47, February.
- Ishac Diwan & Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Patents, Appropriate Technology, and North-South Trade," NBER Working Papers 2974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarysse, B. & Debackere, K. & Rappa, M. A., 1996. "Modeling the persistence of organizations in an emerging field: the case of hepatitis C," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 671-687, August.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010.
"Are R&D subsidies provided optimally? Evidence from a simulated agency-firm stochastic dynamic game,"
CERIS Working Paper
201011, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2012. "Are R&D Subsidies Provided Optimally? Evidence from a Simulated Agency-Firm Stochastic Dynamic Game," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 7.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Sharon M. Oster, 1998.
"Tools or Toys? The Impact of High Technology on Scholarly Productivity,"
NBER Working Papers
6761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Sharon M. Oster, 2002. "Tools or Toys? The Impact of High Technology on Scholarly Productivity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(4), pages 539-555, October.
- Baumol, William J., 1996. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C., 2000. "Second-mover advantages in the strategic adoption of new technology under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 315-338, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.