Thinking about Growth
AbstractThe essays in this book explore the forces behind modern economic growth and, in particular, the causes of the extraordinary surge of growth since the Second World War. The introductory essay is an extended treatment of how economists now view the growth
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521333962 and published in 1989.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Coco, Alberto, 2004.
"A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo),"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 629-654, April.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2004. "A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo)," SPRU Working Paper Series 111, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2004. "A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo)," CEIS Research Paper 44, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Moshe Syrquin, 2007.
"Kuznets and Pasinetti on the Study of Structural Transformation: Never the Twain Shall Meet?,"
ICER Working Papers
46-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Syrquin, Moshe, 2010. "Kuznets and Pasinetti on the study of structural transformation: Never the Twain shall meet?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 248-257, November.
- Niosi, Jorge & Reid, Susan E., 2007. "Biotechnology and Nanotechnology: Science-based Enabling Technologies as Windows of Opportunity for LDCs?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 426-438, March.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2004.
"Simulating the New Economy,"
Ratio Working Papers
52, The Ratio Institute.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David H., 1995. "The great wars, the great crash, and steady state growth: Some new evidence about an old stylized fact," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 453-475, December.
- Timmer, Marcel P., 1999.
"Climbing the technology ladder too fast? : an international comparison of productivity in South and East-Asian manufacturing, 1963-1993,"
CCSO Working Papers
199919, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Timmer, Marcel P., 1999. "Climbing the Technology Ladder Too Fast? An International Comparison of Productivity in South and East- Asian Manufacturing, 1963-1993," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 99.2, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Jojo Jacob & Adam Szirmai, 2006.
"International Trade and Knowledge Spillovers: The Case of Indonesian Manufacturing,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
06-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jan 2006.
- Jojo Jacob & Adam Szirmai, 2006. "International Trade and Knowledge Spillovers: The Case of Indonesian Manufacturing," Working Papers 06-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Jan 2006.
- Godin, Benoit, 2007. "Science, accounting and statistics: The input-output framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1388-1403, November.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2003. "Uneven and Combined Development: Understanding India's Software Exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 211-226, January.
- Douangngeune, Bounlouane & Hayami, Yujiro & Godo, Yoshihisa, 2005. "Education and natural resources in economic development: Thailand compared with Japan and Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 179-204, April.
- Lauchlin Currie & Roger Sandilands, 2013. "Implicaciones de una teoría del crecimiento endógeno en el concepto macroeconómico de rendimientos crecientes de Allyn Young," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 15(28), pages 95-126, January-J.
- Bernardes, Americo Tristao & Albuquerque, Eduardo da Motta e, 2003. "Cross-over, thresholds, and interactions between science and technology: lessons for less-developed countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 865-885, May.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Peyrache, Antonio, 2011. "The Patterns of Technological Capabilities of Countries: A Dual Approach using Composite Indicators and Data Envelopment Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1108-1121, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.