Cross-cultural mall shopping values and habitats: A comparison between English- and French-speaking Canadians
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael R Mullen, 1995. "Diagnosing Measurement Equivalence in Cross-National Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 573-596, September.
- Deshpande, Rohit & Hoyer, Wayne D & Donthu, Naveen, 1986. " The Intensity of Ethnic Affiliation: A Study of the Sociology of Hispanic Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 214-20, September.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. " Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-26, June.
- Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S., 2000. "Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 91-99, August.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-56, March.
- Lynn Eunjung Kwak & Jane Z. Sojka, 2012. "Salesperson preference among Hispanic and Asian immigrants," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(2), pages 118-128.
- Fowler, Deborah C. & Wesley, Scarlett C. & Vazquez, Maria Elena, 2007. "Simpatico in store retailing: How immigrant Hispanic emic interpret U.S. store atmospherics and interactions with sales associates," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 50-59, January.
- Richard, Marie-Odile & Toffoli, Roy, 2009. "Language influence in responses to questionnaires by bilingual respondents: A test of the Whorfian hypothesis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 987-994, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.