Evolution of FDI in the United States in the context of trade liberalization and regionalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter J Buckley & Mark C Casson, 1998. "Models of the Multinational Enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(1), pages 21-44, March.
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2004. "A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: Did Canada Benefit From the Free Trade Agreements with the United States?," International Finance 0407001, EconWPA.
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2005.
"A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: The Canada-United States Relationship in the Context of Free Trade,"
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2007. "A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: The Canada-United States Relationship in the Context of Free Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 267-291, 02.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Deligonul, Seyda & Ghosh, Amit K. & Lambert, Douglas M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2010. "Foreign market entry mode behavior as a gateway to further entries: The NAFTA experience," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 209-222, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.