Competition in the third millennium: efficiency or effectiveness?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siegfried, John J & Tiemann, Thomas K, 1974. "The Welfare Cost of Monopoly: An Inter-Industry Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 190-202, June.
- Shelby D. Hunt, 1997. "Evolutionary Economics, Endogenous Growth Models, and Resource-Advantage Theory," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 425-439, Fall.
- Cowling, Keith & Mueller, Dennis C, 1978. "The Social Costs of Monopoly Power," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 727-48, December.
- Bergson, Abram, 1973. "On Monopoly Welfare Losses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 853-70, December.
- Shelby D. Hunt, 2012. "Trust, Personal Moral Codes, and the Resource-Advantage Theory of Competition: Explaining Productivity, Economic Growth, and Wealth Creation," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(2), June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.