The impact of parent brand attribute associations and affect on brand extension evaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 53 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoyer, Wayne D, 1984. " An Examination of Consumer Decision Making for a Common Repeat Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(3), pages 822-29, December.
- Tauber, Edward M., 1981. "Brand franchise extension: New product benefits from existing Brand Names," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 36-41.
- Park, C Whan & Milberg, Sandra & Lawson, Robert, 1991. " Evaluation of Brand Extensions: The Role of Product Feature Similarity and Brand Concept Consistency," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 185-93, September.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Batra, Rajeev, 1987. " Assessing the Role of Emotions as Mediators of Consumer Responses to Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 404-20, December.
- Pina, José M. & Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca & Lomax, Wendy, 2013. "Generalizing spillover effects of goods and service brand extensions: A meta-analysis approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1411-1419.
- Ganesh Pillai, Rajani & Bindroo, Vishal, 2014. "The moderating roles of perceived complementarity and substitutability on the perceived manufacturing difficulty–extension attitude relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1353-1359.
- Özge Sýðýrcý & A. Müge Yalçýn, 2010. "Factors Affecting Consumer Evaluations Of Brand Extensions," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 24(1+2), pages 67-90.
- Martínez, Eva & Montaner, Teresa & Pina, José M., 2009. "Brand extension feedback: The role of advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 305-313, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.