Probabilistic Neural Networks in Bankruptcy Prediction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 44 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, 09.
- Pamela K. Coats & L. Franklin Fant, 1993. "Recognizing Financial Distress Patterns Using a Neural Network Tool," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(3), Fall.
- Coleen C. Pantalone & Marjorie B. Platt, 1987. "Predicting commercial bank failure since deregulation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 37-47.
- James R. Barth & R. Dan Brumbaugh & Daniel Sauerhaft & George H.K. Wang, 1985. "Thrift institution failures: causes and policy issues," Proceedings 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Elaine M. Worzala & Margarita Lenk & Ana Silva, 1995. "An Exploration of Neural Networks and Its Application to Real Estate Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 185-202.
- Quinn McNemar, 1947. "Note on the sampling error of the difference between correlated proportions or percentages," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 153-157, June.
- S. Balcaen & H. Ooghe, 2004.
"Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classical statistical methods?,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
04/249, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Balcaen S. & Ooghe H., 2004. "Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classic statistical methods?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- du Jardin, Philippe & Séverin, Eric, 2012.
"Forecasting financial failure using a Kohonen map: A comparative study to improve model stability over time,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 378-396.
- du Jardin, Philippe & Severin, Eric, 2011. "Forecasting financial failure using a Kohonen map: A comparative study to improve model stability over time," MPRA Paper 39935, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart, 2010. "The development of a simple and intuitive rating system under Solvency II," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 500-510, June.
- Allen, Linda & DeLong, Gayle & Saunders, Anthony, 2004. "Issues in the credit risk modeling of retail markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 727-752, April.
- Akkoç, Soner, 2012. "An empirical comparison of conventional techniques, neural networks and the three stage hybrid Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) model for credit scoring analysis: The case of Turkish cred," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 168-178.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2009. "Neural networks as a learning paradigm for general normal form games," MPRA Paper 16765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2012. "The influence of variable selection methods on the accuracy of bankruptcy prediction models," MPRA Paper 44383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greta Falavigna, 2006. "Models for Default Risk Analysis: Focus on Artificial Neural Networks, Model Comparisons, Hybrid Frameworks," CERIS Working Paper 200610, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Mostafa, Mohamed M. & Nataraajan, Rajan, 2009. "A neuro-computational intelligence analysis of the ecological footprint of nations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3516-3531, July.
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2010. "Predicting bankruptcy using neural networks and other classification methods: the influence of variable selection techniques on model accuracy," MPRA Paper 44375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Bhabra, Gurmeet Singh & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "DEA as a tool for bankruptcy assessment: A comparative study with logistic regression technique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 412-424, March.
- Leung, Mark T. & Daouk, Hazem & Chen, An-Sing, 2000. "Forecasting stock indices: a comparison of classification and level estimation models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 173-190.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.