Note on the sampling error of the difference between correlated proportions or percentages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 12 (1947)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André, Kévin, 2013. "Applying the Capability Approach to the French Education System: An Assessment of the "Pourquoi pas moi ?"," ESSEC Working Papers WP1316, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Guangchao Feng, 2013. "Factors affecting intercoder reliability: a Monte Carlo experiment," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2959-2982, August.
- B. Bennett, 1972. "Tests for marginal symmetry in contingency tables," Metrika, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 23-26, December.
- William Nilsson & Tomás del Barrio Castro, 2013. "Simulation Assisted Learning in Statistics: How Important are Students’ Characteristics?," DEA Working Papers 56, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Peter Cummings & Barbara McKnight, 2004. "Analysis of matched cohort data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 274-281, September.
- Markus Schmidberger & Esmeralda Vicedo & Ulrich Mansmann, 2011. "Empirical study for the agreement between statistical methods in quality assessment and control of microarray data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 259-277, June.
- Hansen, J. W. & Jones, J. W., 1996. "A systems framework for characterizing farm sustainability," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Karl Schlag, 2008. "A new method for constructing exact tests without making any assumptions," Economics Working Papers 1109, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Novotny, 2011. "The Identification of Price Jumps," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp434, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Rudy Ligtvoet & L. Ark & Wicher Bergsma & Klaas Sijtsma, 2011. "Polytomous Latent Scales for the Investigation of the Ordering of Items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 200-216, April.
- Yang, Z. R. & Platt, Marjorie B. & Platt, Harlan D., 1999. "Probabilistic Neural Networks in Bankruptcy Prediction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 67-74, February.
- Wittkowski, Knut M., 2003. "Novel Methods for Multivariate Ordinal Data applied to Genetic Diplotypes, Genomic Pathways, Risk Profiles, and Pattern Similarity," MPRA Paper 4570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lloyd, Chris J., 2008. "More powerful exact tests of binary matched pairs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2592-2596, November.
- Ball, Linden J. & Bardsley, Nicholas & Ormerod, Tom, 2012. "Do preference reversals generalise? Results on ambiguity and loss aversion," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 48-57.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jae H. Kim & Etienne Redor, 2014. "Stock Exchange Mergers and Market Efficiency," Working Papers hal-00940105, HAL.
- Uttam Bandyopadhyay & Atanu Biswas & Shirsendu Mukherjee, 2009. "Adaptive two-treatment two-period crossover design for binary treatment responses incorporating carry-over effects," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 13-33, March.
- Saburi, S. & Chino, N., 2008. "A maximum likelihood method for an asymmetric MDS model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4673-4684, June.
- Campbell Read, 1978. "Tests of symmetry in three-way contingency tables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 409-420, September.
- Bovi, M., 2005. "Economic Clubs and European Commitment. Evidence from the International Business Cycles," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(2), pages 101-122.
- Kévin André, 2013. "Applying the Capability Approach to the French Education System: An Assessment of the "Pourquoi pas moi ?" Programme," Post-Print hal-00880246, HAL.
- Hosseini, Fatemeh & Eidsvik, Jo & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "Approximate Bayesian inference in spatial GLMM with skew normal latent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1791-1806, April.
- Cordeiro, Jose Antonio, 2007. "Logical operators of some statistical computing packages and missing values," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2783-2787, March.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2003. "Nonparametric Analysis Of The International Business Cycles," ISAE Working Papers 37, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Anke Soellner & Arndt Broeder & Benjamin E. Hilbig, 2013. "Deliberation versus automaticity in decision making: Which presentation format features facilitate automatic decision making?," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(3), pages 278-298, May.
- Wang, Weizhen, 2012. "An inductive order construction for the difference of two dependent proportions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(8), pages 1623-1628.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.