Conditions on option prices for absence of arbitrage and exact calibration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurent, Jean-Paul & Dietmar P.J. Leisen, 1998. "Building a Consistent Pricing Model from Observed Option Prices," Discussion Paper Serie B 443, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Carr, Peter & Madan, Dilip B., 2005. "A note on sufficient conditions for no arbitrage," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 125-130, September.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-51, October.
- Damiano Brigo & Aurélien Alfonsi, 2005. "Credit default swap calibration and derivatives pricing with the SSRD stochastic intensity model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2003. "Stochastic Volatility for Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 345-382.
- Peter Carr & Vadim Linetsky, 2006. "A jump to default extended CEV model: an application of Bessel processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 303-330, September.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Robert C. Merton, 1973. "Theory of Rational Option Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 141-183, Spring.
- Alexander Cox & Jan Obłój, 2011. "Robust pricing and hedging of double no-touch options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 573-605, September.
- Mathias Beiglböck & Pierre Henry-Labordère & Friedrich Penkner, 2013. "Model-independent bounds for option prices—a mass transport approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 477-501, July.
- Pierre Henry-Labordere & Nizar Touzi, 2013. "An Explicit Martingale Version of Brenier's Theorem," Working Papers hal-00790001, HAL.
- René Carmona & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2012. "Tangent Lévy market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 63-104, January.
- Beatrice Acciaio & Mathias Beiglb\"ock & Friedrich Penkner & Walter Schachermayer, 2013. "A model-free version of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing and the super-replication theorem," Papers 1301.5568, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Cristian Homescu, 2011. "Implied Volatility Surface: Construction Methodologies and Characteristics," Papers 1107.1834, arXiv.org.
- A. Gulisashvili, 2009. "Asymptotic Formulas with Error Estimates for Call Pricing Functions and the Implied Volatility at Extreme Strikes," Papers 0906.0394, arXiv.org.
- Câmara, António, 2009. "Two counters of jumps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 456-463, March.
- Pierre Henry-Labordere & Nizar Touzi, 2013. "An Explicit Martingale Version of Brenier's Theorem," Papers 1302.4854, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Bruno Bouchard & Marcel Nutz, 2013. "Arbitrage and Duality in Nondominated Discrete-Time Models," Papers 1305.6008, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yuchong Zhang & Zhou Zhou, 2013. "A note on the Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing under model uncertainty," Papers 1309.2728, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Alexander M. G. Cox & Christoph Hoeggerl, 2013. "Model-independent no-arbitrage conditions on American put options," Papers 1301.5467, arXiv.org.
- Jim Gatheral & Antoine Jacquier, 2012. "Arbitrage-free SVI volatility surfaces," Papers 1204.0646, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.