The effect of heterogeneous risk on the early adoption of Internet banking technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hunter, William C & Timme, Stephen G, 1991. "Technological Change in Large U.S. Commercial Banks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(3), pages 339-62, July.
- Hannan, Timothy H & McDowell, John M, 1990.
"The Impact of Technology Adoption on Market Structure,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 164-68, February.
- Timothy H. Hannan & John M. McDowell, 1989. "The impact of technology adoption on market structure," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 73, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pennathur, Anita K., 2001. ""Clicks and bricks":: e-Risk Management for banks in the age of the Internet," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2103-2123, November.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2002.
"Does Distance Still Matter? The Information Revolution in Small Business Lending,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(6), pages 2533-2570, December.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2000. "Does Distance Still Matter? The Information Revolution in Small Business Lending," NBER Working Papers 7685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Degryse, Hans, 1996.
"On the Interaction between Vertical and Horizontal Product Differentiation: An Application to Banking,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 169-86, June.
- Degryse, H.A., 1996. "On the interaction between vertical and horizontal product differentiation: An application to banking," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72562, Tilburg University.
- Daniel, Donnie L & Longbrake, William A & Murphy, Neil B, 1973. "The Effect of Technology on Bank Economies of Scale for Demand Deposits," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 131-46, March.
- Hunter, William C & Timme, Stephen G, 1986. "Technical Change, Organizational Form, and the Structure of Bank Production," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 152-66, May.
- Ignacio Hernando & María J. Nieto, 2006. "Is the internet delivery channel changing banks' performance? The case of Spanish banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0624, Banco de Espa�a.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hernando, Ignacio & Nieto, Maria J., 2007. "Is the Internet delivery channel changing banks' performance? The case of Spanish banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1083-1099, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.