Production of information, information asymmetry, and the bid-ask spread: Empirical evidence from analysts' forecasts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 19 (1995)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David DeBoskey & Peter Gillett, 2013. "The impact of multi-dimensional corporate transparency on us firms’ credit ratings and cost of capital," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 101-134, January.
- Sanjiv Sabherwal & Stephen D. Smith, 1999. "Concentrated shareholdings and the number of outside analysts," Working Paper 99-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Porter, David C. & Thatcher, John G., 1998. "Fragmentation, competition, and limit orders: New evidence from interday spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 111-128.
- Maskara, Pankaj K. & Mullineaux, Donald J., 2011. "Information asymmetry and self-selection bias in bank loan announcement studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 684-694, September.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen & Paperman, Joseph, 1998. "Financial analysts and information-based trade," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 175-201, August.
- Lobo, Gerald J. & Song, Minsup & Stanford, Mary, 2012. "Accruals quality and analyst coverage," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 497-508.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Zhang, Ying, 2013. "Financial restatements by Canadian firms cross-listed and not cross-listed in the U.S," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 74-96.
- Chung, Kee H. & Zhang, Hao, 2014. "A simple approximation of intraday spreads using daily data," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 94-120.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.