Corrigendum to "The effect of international institutional factors on properties of accounting earnings"; [Journal of Accounting and Economics 29 (2000) 1-51]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junaid Ashraf & Waqar I. Ghani, 2005. "Accounting in a Country : The Case of Pakistan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22246, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüç-Kunt, A. & Maksimovic, V., 2005. "Financial and legal constraints to firm growth: Does firm size matter?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125505, Tilburg University.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Maksimovic, V., 2008.
"Financing patterns around the world: Are small firms different?,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3132806, Tilburg University.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2008. "Financing patterns around the world: Are small firms different?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 467-487, September.
- Günther, Nina & Gegenfurtner, Bernhard & Kaserer, Christoph & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin, 2009. "International financial reporting standards and earnings Quality: the myth of voluntary vs. mandatory adoption," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-09, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Warren Bailey & Yuan Gao & Connie X. Mao, 2004. "Business, Government, and the Information Environment: Stock Trading and Earnings Shocks in China, Indonesia, and Singapore," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 165-195, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.