Aggregate accounting earnings can explain most of security returns : The case of long return intervals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Roychowdhury, Sugata & Watts, Ross L., 2007. "Asymmetric timeliness of earnings, market-to-book and conservatism in financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 2-31, September.
- Wang, Yue & Buijink, Willem & Eken, Rob, 2006. "The value relevance of dirty surplus accounting flows in The Netherlands," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 387-405, 012.
- Ball, Ray & Kothari, S. P. & Robin, Ashok, 2000. "The effect of international institutional factors on properties of accounting earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-51, February.
- Basu, Sudipta, 1997. "The conservatism principle and the asymmetric timeliness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-37, December.
- Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 1997. "Liberalization, Political Risk and Stock Market Returns in Emerging Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-15, CIRANO.
- Pascal Dumontier & Real Labelle, 1998. "Accounting earnings and firm valuation: the French case," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 163-183.
- Frank, Kimberly, 2002. "The effect of growth on the value relevance of accounting data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 69-78, January.
- Vásquez Quevedo Noemí, 2013. "Impacto de las Normas de Información Financiera en la relevancia de la información financiera en México," Contaduría y Administración:Revista Internacional, Accounting and Management: International Journal, vol. 58(2), pages 61-89, abril-jun.
- Phillippe Desbrières & Alain Schatt, 2002.
"The Impacts of LBOs on the Performance of Acquired Firms: The French Case,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5&6), pages 695-729.
- Philippe Desbrières & Alain Schatt, 2002. "The Impacts of LBOs on the Performance of Acquired Firms:the French Case," Working Papers CREGO 1020702, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Cheung, Joseph K. & Kim, Jeong-Bon & Lee, Jason, 1999. "The Impact of Institutional Characteristics on Return-Earnings Associations in Japan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 571-596, 010.
- Igor Goncharov & Allan Hodgson, 2008. "Comprehensive Income In Europe: Valuation, Prediction And Conservative Issues," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 1.
- Semenova, Natalia & Hassel, Lars & Nilsson, Henrik, 2009. "The Value Relevance of Environmental and Social Performance: Evidence from Swedish SIX 300 Companies," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2009/4, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Karol Marek Klimczak & Grzegorz Szafrański, 2010. "Valuation Effects Of Accounting Information Availability," Post-Print hal-00481073, HAL.
- James K. Self, 2006. "Asymmetric Stationarity in National Stock Market Indices: An MTAR Analysis," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 3153-3174, November.
- Al-Sehali, Mohammed & Spear, Nasser, 2004. "The decision relevance and timeliness of accounting earnings in Saudi Arabia," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 197-217.
- Robert Freeman & Adam Koch & Haidan Li, 2011. "Can historical returns-earnings relations predict price responses to earnings news?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 35-62, July.
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
- Chaney, Paul K. & Lewis, Craig M., 1998. "Income smoothing and underperformance in initial public offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.