Mean and variance of R2 in small and moderate samples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannis Tsalavoutas & Paul André & Lisa Evans, 2009. "Transition to IFRS and value relevance in a small but developed market: A look at Greek evidence," Post-Print halshs-00460532, HAL.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2008. "The Value-Relevance of Adopting IFRS: Evidence from 145 NGAAP Restatements," Discussion Papers 2008/21, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Thomas Plenborg, 1998. "A comparison of the information content of US and Danish earnings," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 41-63.
- Kim, Oksana, 2013. "Russian Accounting System: Value Relevance of Reported Information and the IFRS Adoption Perspective," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 525-547.
- Jakob R. Munch & Daniel X., 2008. "Decomposing Firm-level Sales Variation," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Lang, Mark & Raedy, Jana Smith & Wilson, Wendy, 2005. "Earnings Management and Cross Listing: Are Reconciled Earnings Comparable to US Earnings?," Working Papers 05-3, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Frank, Kimberly, 2002. "The effect of growth on the value relevance of accounting data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 69-78, January.
- Karampinis N. & Hevas D., 2009. "The Effect of the Mandatory Application of IFRS on the Value Relevance of Accounting Data: Some Evidence from Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 73-100.
- Al-Hares, Osama M. & AbuGhazaleh, Naser M. & Haddad, Ayman E., 2012. "Value relevance of earnings, book value and dividends in an emerging capital market: Kuwait evidence," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 221-234.
- Ball, Ray & Robin, Ashok & Wu, Joanna Shuang, 2003. "Incentives versus standards: properties of accounting income in four East Asian countries," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 235-270, December.
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- Karampinis, Nikolaos I. & Hevas, Dimosthenis L., 2011. "Mandating IFRS in an Unfavorable Environment: The Greek Experience," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 304-332, September.
- Øystein Gjerde & Kjell Knivsflå & Frode S�ttem, 2010.
"Evidence on competitive advantage and superior stock market performance,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 277-301.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2009. "Evidence on Competitive Advantage and Superior Stock Market Performance," Discussion Papers 2009/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Sami, Heibatollah & Zhou, Haiyan, 2004. "A comparison of value relevance of accounting information in different segments of the Chinese stock market," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 403-427.
- Li Dang & Kevin F. Brown & B.D. McCullough, 2011. "Apparent audit failures and value relevance of earnings and book value," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 134-154, June.
- Lang, Mark & Smith Raedy, Jana & Wilson, Wendy, 2006. "Earnings management and cross listing: Are reconciled earnings comparable to US earnings?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 255-283, October.
- Barth, Mary E. & Landsman, Wayne & Lang, Mark, 2007. "International Accounting Standards and Accounting Quality," Research Papers 1976, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ball, Ray & Kothari, S. P. & Robin, Ashok, 2000. "The effect of international institutional factors on properties of accounting earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-51, February.
- Macías, Marta & Muiño, Flora, 2011. "Examining dual accounting systems in Europe," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Kousenidis, Dimitrios V. & Ladas, Anestis C. & Negakis, Christos I., 2013. "The effects of the European debt crisis on earnings quality," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 351-362.
- Michael Hagerty & V. Srinivasan, 1991. "Comparing the predictive powers of alternative multiple regression models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 77-85, March.
- Cheng, C.-L. & Shalabh, & Garg, G., 2014. "Coefficient of determination for multiple measurement error models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 137-152.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.