Mean and variance of R2 in small and moderate samples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2008. "The Value-Relevance of Adopting IFRS: Evidence from 145 NGAAP Restatements," Discussion Papers 2008/21, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Michael Hagerty & V. Srinivasan, 1991. "Comparing the predictive powers of alternative multiple regression models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 77-85, March.
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- Ioannis Tsalavoutas & Paul André & Lisa Evans, 2009. "Transition to IFRS and value relevance in a small but developed market: A look at Greek evidence," Post-Print halshs-00460532, HAL.
- Kim, Oksana, 2013. "Russian Accounting System: Value Relevance of Reported Information and the IFRS Adoption Perspective," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 525-547.
- Macías, Marta & Muiño, Flora, 2011. "Examining dual accounting systems in Europe," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Karampinis, Nikolaos I. & Hevas, Dimosthenis L., 2011. "Mandating IFRS in an Unfavorable Environment: The Greek Experience," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 304-332, September.
- Frank, Kimberly, 2002. "The effect of growth on the value relevance of accounting data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 69-78, January.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2009.
"Evidence on Competitive Advantage and Superior Stock Market Performance,"
2009/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Øystein Gjerde & Kjell Knivsflå & Frode S�ttem, 2010. "Evidence on competitive advantage and superior stock market performance," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 277-301.
- Al-Hares, Osama M. & AbuGhazaleh, Naser M. & Haddad, Ayman E., 2012. "Value relevance of earnings, book value and dividends in an emerging capital market: Kuwait evidence," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 221-234.
- Lang, Mark & Raedy, Jana Smith & Wilson, Wendy, 2005. "Earnings Management and Cross Listing: Are Reconciled Earnings Comparable to US Earnings?," Working Papers 05-3, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Thomas Plenborg, 1998. "A comparison of the information content of US and Danish earnings," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 41-63.
- Karampinis N. & Hevas D., 2009. "The Effect of the Mandatory Application of IFRS on the Value Relevance of Accounting Data: Some Evidence from Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 73-100.
- Lang, Mark & Smith Raedy, Jana & Wilson, Wendy, 2006. "Earnings management and cross listing: Are reconciled earnings comparable to US earnings?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 255-283, October.
- Ball, Ray & Robin, Ashok & Wu, Joanna Shuang, 2003. "Incentives versus standards: properties of accounting income in four East Asian countries," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 235-270, December.
- Li Dang & Kevin F. Brown & B.D. McCullough, 2011. "Apparent audit failures and value relevance of earnings and book value," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 134-154, June.
- Ball, Ray & Kothari, S. P. & Robin, Ashok, 2000. "The effect of international institutional factors on properties of accounting earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-51, February.
- Barth, Mary E. & Landsman, Wayne & Lang, Mark, 2007. "International Accounting Standards and Accounting Quality," Research Papers 1976, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Sami, Heibatollah & Zhou, Haiyan, 2004. "A comparison of value relevance of accounting information in different segments of the Chinese stock market," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 403-427.
- Kousenidis, Dimitrios V. & Ladas, Anestis C. & Negakis, Christos I., 2013. "The effects of the European debt crisis on earnings quality," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 351-362.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.