The capitalization, amortization, and value-relevance of R&D
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bronwyn Hall, 1998.
"Innovation and Market Value,"
Economics Series Working Papers
1999-W03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," Economics Working Papers E99-265, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," NBER Working Papers 6984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9f31v1rw, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," Finance 9902009, EconWPA.
- Hall, B.H., 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," Economics Papers 1999-w3, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bronwyn Hall, 2006. "R&D, productivity and market value," IFS Working Papers W06/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003.
"Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Atef Ahmed & Khaled Hussainey, 2010. "Managers' and auditors' perceptions of intellectual capital reporting," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(9), pages 844-860, November.
- duqi, andi & mirti, riccardo & torluccio, giuseppe, 2011. "An analysis of the R&D effect on stock returns for European listed firms," MPRA Paper 40012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casta, Jean-François & Ramond, Olivier & Escaffre, Lionel, 2007. "Intangible investments & accounting numbers : usefulness, informativeness, and relevance on the European stock markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2641, Paris Dauphine University.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Oriani, Raffaele, 2006.
"Does the market value R&D investment by European firms? Evidence from a panel of manufacturing firms in France, Germany, and Italy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 971-993, September.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Raffaele Oriani, 2004. "Does the Market Value R&D Investment by European Firms? Evidence from a Panel of Manufacturing Firms in France, Germany, and Italy," NBER Working Papers 10408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaëlle Lenormand & Lionel Touchais, 2008. "La pertinence des actifs incorporels avec les IFRS," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(2), pages 173-201, June.
- Farjaudon, Anne-Laure & Jaoued-Abassi, Leyla, 2010. "Valeur marketing et valeur financière de la marque : Vers un modèle intégrateur," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5893, Paris Dauphine University.
- Simon Feeny & Mark Rogers, 2003.
"Innovation and Performance: Benchmarking Australian Firms,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(3), pages 253-264.
- Simon Feeny & Mark Rogers, 2001. "Innovation and Performance: Benchmarking Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Anne-Laure Farjaudon, 2006. "L'évaluation des marques, au carrefour des recherches en comptabilité, finance, contrôle de gestion et marketing," Post-Print halshs-00548127, HAL.
- Constant Djama & Guillaume Dumas & Isabelle Martinez, 2011. "L'innovation : une incitation à la gestion des résultats ?," Post-Print hal-00650418, HAL.
- Farjaudon, Anne-Laure & Fabre, Karine, 2007. "Une étude exploratoire des règles et pratiques françaises et internationales en matière de traitement comptable des actifs incorporels," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1900, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2005. "The Value Relevance of Financial Reporting on the Oslo Stock Exchange over the Period 1964-2003," Discussion Papers 2005/23, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Karine Fabre & Anne-Laure Farjaudon, 2007. "Une Etude Exploratoire Des Regles Et Pratiques Françaises Et Internationales En Matiere De Traitement Comptable Des Actifs Incorporels," Post-Print halshs-00543078, HAL.
- Guillaume Dumas, 2012. "Le Comportement Myopique D'Investissement En R&D : Une Realite En France ?," Post-Print hal-00690955, HAL.
- Mark Rogers, 2002. "Firm Performance and Investment in R&D and Intellectual Property," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.